Wednesday, May 1, 2013

31.6

Another gorgeous day!! Not sure what caused it today, but it seemed like everyone around here was dragging, it was the first day that I asked the nurse to put a sign on my door that said I was resting.

I can't believe its May already!!! When I went on bedrest in January, June seemed so far away!! Yes, I've been on bedrest for for almost 14 weeks, but really its gone by pretty quickly. I have me days that drag and I struggle, but then I think about all of those that are in way worse positions than I am, and it all gets put in perspective. Our boys are doing great and that's all I can ask for at this point!! Our ultrasound is tomorrow morning, and we can't wait to see how much the boys have grown!!

Dr. S stopped in for a visit this morning and reviewed things from last night. She was happy with how my monitor strips looked after I got the injection, so at least we know my body responds well to that if I need it again!!

The boys looked great again today!! You can tell we are getting further along with as active as they are getting!! My monitors looked good as well, I still had some conractions and irritability, but not as much as I have been having recently.

We laugh because I like to lay on my side with my legs curled up and every time I do that, Baby A starts moving and kicking like crazy like he's not comfy. They aren't even here yet and are training their mom!!! Baby B likes to be curled up in my ribs, so I think he will be the cuddle bug. We can't wait to meet them and see their personalities, but we aren't ready to meet them quite yet!!

Please pray for our ultrasound tomorrow that we get good growth reports on the boys and that everything looks okay!!

Psalm 139:23-24 - Search me, O God, and know my heart;  Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment