Thursday, May 16, 2013

34 Weeks :-)

We have reached a milestone that in all honesty, I wasnt sure we would see!!! I can't say thank you enough to everyone for your thoughts and prayers thru this process!! It has by no means been easy, but knowing this is what our boys need makes every single second worth it. I can't imagine loving our boys anymore than I already do, but I know my love will be even more when they get here and everyday after that!!

We had our follow up ultrasound today, and everything looked good!! I still have extra fluid, but its not getting any worse, which is good!! The boys looked great as well!! We will do measurements again next week, so we will know then their approximate sizes. I don't know how they have room in there, but Baby B is still flipping back and forth from side to side and from head down to sideways!! Everyone keeps saying I don't look pregnant anywhere except my belly, which explains why I have a picture of my front and back this week!!!

I was contracting for awhile this afternoon!! I'm pretty sure its just going to be like that everyday now!! Thankfully when I get my next dose of pills, they usually space out and then stop!! My next dose is due in about an hour, and I can feel them starting again, so its obvious that the meds keep them away!! 

Thank you to Kayla for stopping by this morning, and for the muffin!!! Thank you also to my wonderful husband for spending the day with me!!! He has been so sleep deprived just to make sure I'm okay and have as much time with him as possible!! He's truly my rock through all of this!!

Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

2 comments:

  1. You look great! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Kenley told me last night in the car she wants to see aunt "Tistan" We pray for you everyday, as well as Brodie, the boys, and everyone watching out for you there! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete