Monday, May 6, 2013

32.4

It has been kind of a down day for me today!! Not sure exactly why, just a day I think!! I didn't sleep real well last night, so I'm sure that didn't help!! You know you've been here a long time when your nurses know if you are having an off day!!

The boys heart rates were great today!! They still don't like the monitor all the time, but they cooperate for the most part. With Baby A so low, Baby B has all kinds of room to hide!! My contractions were much less today!! It was a very nice change after the last few days with so many contractions!!

Thank you to Kayla, Les, Melissa, and Tammy for stopping by today!! I'm truly blessed with the greatest Co workers!!!

Tonight we ask for prayers for the Tetzloff family who lost Dustin today in a motorcycle accident. Brodie is very good friends with Dustins brother, Brandin, and has so many memories of Dustin. We pray specifically for Dustins wife and their two boys. 

God, Sometimes its hard for me to understand what you really want to happen. I trust you. I know you will give me what's best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment