Monday, May 13, 2013

33.4

Another day in my second home!!! For the most part, today has been pretty quiet...well until this evening!! My contractions have been pretty minimal the last few days, and I was hopeful that would be my new normal, but I lost hope in that tonight!!

I ended up having contractions about every 6 minutes, so I had to get another injection tonight to try and stop them, and they did slow down, but they are still going on!! Dr. S is on call tonight, so she is at least here and that eases my mind a lot!!! The boys continue to look great on the monitors!!! Right now the plan is just to continue on the monitor and see what happens, I'm due for my next oral dose of meds at 9pm so hopefully when i take that things will get better!!

Well, as I'm typing this things slowed down after I took the pill for my contractions, so I'm now able to come off the monitors and can try and get some sleep!!!

Thank you to Kayla for stopping by this morning!!!

Please pray that the contractions stay away and we can get closer to 36 weeks!! Please also pray that the boys grow by leaps and bounds, so if they do come before 36 weeks they have little NICU time!!

What's meant to be...will always find its way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment