Thursday, May 2, 2013

32 Weeks :-)

What a blessing to write 32 weeks!!! It is a mark I wasn't sure we would make it to, but one we prayed and prayed we would!! I apologize for the picture, it by far is not the best picture I've ever taken!!!

Dr. S came in this morning and said everything was still looking good!! I'm still having an increase in contractions, but not any that wouldn't be expected at this point. I'm starting to have more problems with swelling and fluid retention, so we really have to watch that closer!!

We had our ultrasound today and to say we were just a little excited about it would be a huge understatement!! I love going over to the office and being able to see my coworkers!!! Our boys looked awesome on the ultrasound and we got some great profile pictures!!! Our big question was how much they weigh - we saw some TINY babies in NICU the other day and now our biggest prayer is that they boys gain weight and strength!! Their weights at 28 weeks were 2 pounds 7 ounces for both of them, and today's estimate Baby A is 4 pounds 2 ounces and Baby B is 4 pounds 1 ounce!!! We are so thrilled with those results, and it explains why my stomach has been growing so much lately!! Our prayer is to make it to 36 weeks and if the boys could be close to 6 pounds, that would be amazing!!! They are already weighing more than their daddy did when he was born!!

Thank you so much for everyone's continued prayers!!! This pregnancy is absolutely our biggest dream and our boys are our miracles!! Please continue to pray for our pregnancy and that we will make it at least another 4 weeks and that the boys continue to grow and gain strength so when they come out, they need as little NICU time as possible!!!

Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 comments:

  1. 36 weeks will be a blessing for sure! That's how far we made it, to the day, and we had a little 4 lb 12 oz and a 5lb and no NICU, and I have this good feeling that you will make it there or better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post!!! My girls were 35 weeks and and were 5#9 and 5#11. Sounds like the boys are on the right track!! Cant wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete