Saturday, May 18, 2013

34.2

What a lazy Saturday I have had!!! I guess I might as well enjoy the last few I can have, because I'm sure they will be few and far between when our boys come - which is just fine with me!!

Dr. S stopped by this morning and we talked about the frequent contractions I had last night. I had been outside in the wheelchair for awhile yesterday, and then came in and got put on the monitor, so she thinks the pressure from me sitting may have caused an increase in the contractions!! I told her I was just going to lay flat and give up my wheel chair rides, but she said I can still do them, I just need to do 15 minutes instead!! I'm so lucky to have her as my Dr., there is no one else I would trust as much as I do her to take care of my boys and I.

Today's monitoring were much better!! Only minimal contractions were picked up!!! The boys looked awesome as well!!

Brodie spent most of the afternoon/evening with me!!! We rented a movie and had popcorn!! It was nice to have our own little movie night...even though it wasn't at our house!!! I'm so lucky to have such a caring husband!!! I know no matter what his top priority is myself and our boys!!! Brodie read the boys stories before he left for work, and I'm pretty sure he put them to sleep!!!

Please continue to pray for all the ladies here having pregnancy complications!! We currently have 4 in my hall, and we are all going to be here until our babies decide to make their appearance!! Even though we each have our own story and situation, we are all mommies that pray for healthy babies!!!

I stole this quote from our cousin, Micah's, Facebook page. It really made me think a lot about how many people have constantly told me that they don't know how I can stay so positive thru all of this, but if I can't stay positive and believe in my boys, who will??? Micah is currently going thru chemo treatments, and I know his positive attitude is what has helped him get thru the treatments with minimal side effects!!! Please continue to pray for him, along with his amazing wife, Danae, and their two beautiful kids, Gracie and Dylan, as they near the end of Micah's treatments!!!

Worrying won't stop the bad things from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment