Wednesday, May 15, 2013

33.6

Tomorrow is another milestone!!! What a beautiful day we had today!!! Mom and I sat outside for awhile, and I could have stayed out there all day, but of course I had to stick to my 30 minute time limit I have been given!!

My contractions have been off and on today!! They were about 7 minutes apart for awhile this afternoon, but they ended up spacing out after an hour or so. Tonight's monitoring looked much better with only a few contractions!! The boys looked wonderful on their monitors!! We have an ultrasound tomorrow to check my fluid levels. I love having ultrasounds to see our boys!!!

Thank you to Kayla, Les, and mom for coming by today!!! It helps my day so much when my family and friends come and stay for awhile, it really helps speed up the days!! I love when mom comes and fills me in on the stories of my crazy nieces and nephew!!!

Please pray for our ultrasound tomorrow and let us get good results!!! Please also continue to pray for my strength and comfort as the boys are really taking about every inch, which I love in a way because I know they are growing, but I've been having a more difficult time eating and breathing.

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment