Tuesday, May 7, 2013

32.5

Today was a much better day emotionally for me than yesterday!!! The sun was shining and it was beautiful out!!

Dr. S came in this morning and reviewed everything from yesterday!! She is still okay with the way everything is going!! Everyday she says she's happy with things is another day of keeping the boys inside!! I know medical professionals make the worst patients, and I'm just greatful she hasn't fired me as a patient yet with all my million questions...ha ha!!! :-)

The boys proved their ornery side to their "Aunt Michelle" today by not staying on the monitor very well!!! They finally settled down and we were able to get good readings from them!! My contractions were off and on today, but increased this afternoon, which lately has been my normal. I took my meds a little earlier than normal, and that seemed to slow things down!!

Thank you to Kayla and Mom for visiting today!! Mom came and spent most of the afternoon with me!!! A huge thank you to her for getting thank you boxes together for us to give to our wonderful nurses we have had here!!! Its so hard when I have all these ideas and plans, but can't go through with them because I'm in here, but we are so thankful we have family willing to help with everything!!!

With the increase in contractions I have been having, and also knowing that I am going to be having more ultrasound appointments to go to, we have decided to ask a favor from everyone!! Before you come to visit, if you can just call or text to make sure that I will be here and that I'm up for visitors. Please don't take any of this the wrong way, because I love having visitors but I just don't want anyone to waste a trip all the way here to find that either I'm not here, or have asked for no visitors. Please know that we are just doing what we feel is best for our boys and myself on the days we ask to limit visitors!!

Please continue to pray for the Tetzloff family as they cope with the loss of Dustin. Please also pray for my body that I may be able to continue to carry the boys as far as possible and that they may continue to grow and gain strength!!

Deuteronomy 7:13 - He will love you, bless you, and multiply you. He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your wine and your oil, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock, in the land that he swore to your fathers to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment