Wednesday, May 8, 2013

32.6

We have made it one day closer to my goal of 36 weeks!!! On top of that, we took another 2 days off our boys NICU stay!!!

Dr. S is on call today, so she has been in to see me a couple times!! She's still pleased with the way everything is going and plans to leave everything the same until things change!!

We had an ultrasound to follow up on the fluid levels today and everything looks stable!! We still have extra fluid, but it hasn't changed much since last week, which is good!! We will have another scan next week just to keep an eye on it!!  So for now, things look good with it!! The boys looked great on ultrasound and on the monitors!!

My monitoring went well!! I had a few contractions, but not the consistent ones I have been having in the past!!! I'm getting more uncomfortable each day, but its all worth it because I know that means our boys are growing!!

Thank you to Les and Jenni for stopping by today!!!

Tonight I ask for prayers for my friend, Kayla, and her family as her grandpa isn't doing very well and they are having to make some hard decisions!!! Please also continue to pray for myself, our boys, the other moms here dealing with pregnancy complications, Veronica and Ryan, Micah, and the Tetzloff family!!

My cousin had this posted on her Facebook and I thought I would steal it....thanks Nae!!
The perfect cure for worry is to trust in God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment