Sunday, May 19, 2013

34.3

What a gorgeous (warm) Sunday!!! I didn't make it outside today, but I enjoyed the sunshine filling my room all day!!!

Dr. D came in this morning and is thrilled that we have made it to 34 weeks!!! I'm so lucky to work with such a great group of physicians!!!!

My morning and afternoon monitoring looked great today!! The boys looked great on their monitors as well!!! I love hearing our boys heart beats and love how they get faster when they hear us talking or playing music!! My monitor early this evening wasn't as good, I ended up starting to have contractions about half way thru and they were from 4 to 6 minutes apart!! Dr. D ordered that I get an injection of the medication to help stop the contractions!! After getting the injection, my contractions stopped. The medication works really well for me, but it does make me feel really jittery and shaky!!

We are just praying that we make it to 36 weeks, or as close as possible!! We know that we are not in control of the situation and we are doing everything we can!!! No matter when our boys come, we know they are at a much better stage than they were the month, week, and even day before!! Please continue to pray for us and our boys!!!!

Psalm 55:22 - Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment