Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Little Miracles!!!

I just wanted to do a quick update on the boys before I head over to spend the day with Tycen!!

I was discharged from the hospital yesterday morning, so Mom brought be to St. Vincents after saying my see you soon to Parker!! Brodie has been with Tycen since he was transferred so we felt it was the best thing for us to switch so we could bond with both boys if we switch. It was horribly hard to leave Parker, but he's doing great, so that made it a little easier!!

Tycen had been on a vent so I was a little nervous about what exactly I was going to see when i got there and to say I was an emotional mess all morning before leaving would be an understatement!! While mom was on her way to get me, I got the greatest picture I could have gotten...a picture of Tycen off the vent with a message saying Happy Belated Birthday Mommy, I'm off the vent!!! He's not only off the vent, but he's off all oxygen completely!! My little overachiever!! I was so excited to see him as he was transferred out so quick after delivery, I barely saw him!! He's doing great!! He's under bili lights and on a bili blanket and still has a pic line along with an EG tube for suction!! I surprisingly got to hold him and it was the greatest feeling!!!

Parker is doing great!!! He is also under bili lights as well!! He's feeding great...to the point where they have to take it away or he takes too much!!! He's our little porker!!  Brodie is going to spend the day with him today!!!!

Thank you all for the prayers, we have truly been blessed with 2 amazing little boys that our life!!! Please keep the boys in your prayers as we still have a long road ahead of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful. Blessings to you and Brodie. Cant wait to meet the boys!!

    ReplyDelete