Thursday, May 9, 2013

33 Weeks :-)

We have officially made it to our next milestone!! 3 more weeks to my goal of 36 weeks!! To think back to the day I was told I needed a cerclage, which was 18 weeks, and the day I was told I needed to be put in here, which was 23.1, we really didn't know if we would make it this far!!! It is a HUGE answer to prayer and gift from God that we have made it this far!!

Dr. S came in today and said the contraction monitor looked great and the boys looked great too!!! They didn't cooperate so well this evening!! The one time I don't have one contraction, and I have to stay on the monitor longer because the boys are moving everywhere!!! We are still continuing on the same medication regimen as it seems to be working!!!

Thank you to Kayla for coming to have lunch with me...I had been missing our lunch dates!!!

Psalm 46:10 - Be Still and Know that I am God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment