Sunday, May 12, 2013

33.3

Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing moms in my life!! Today I really think about all of those women who dream to be moms, but that dream hasn't came true yet!! I know first hand how hard it is to face everyday hearing people announcing pregnancies and wondering if our time would ever come!! Trusting that Gods timing is always perfect is what got me thru!!!

Dr. S was out today, so Dr. D came in to check on me!! I was having some contractions, but I didn't feel all of them that the monitor was picking up, so he wasn't too worried!! He did decide to have some blood work drawn just to check some levels, and thankfully, all of those results were normal!!!

The boys looked great on the monitors!!! They have been really active lately, which I love!!! Abby always wants to feel them move,  but they always quiet down when she's here!!! I told her soon they will be crying and she will want them to stop!! She can't wait to come to our house and watch them...she will be a great big cousin that's for sure!!!

Thank you to Dad, Mom, Doug, Staci, Abby, and Mac for stopping by today!!! I love you all so much and you all brighten my day more than you ever know!!!

It is a hard day today as it is our first Mothers Day without Nancy!!! I know she is watching over us and is a huge reason we are expecting our boys!!! We love you Nancy and never stop thinking about you!!! An extra special Happy Mothers Day wish to my mom - you have been there for m through so much, and I would be completely lost without you!!! I hope I'm 1/2 the mom to my boys as you are to us!!! We appreciate you so much!!!

I saw this on Facebook and knowing I'm not going to be the perfect mom and will make constant mistakes, this hit home!!

Dear God, Help me not compare myself to other moms who seem to be “doing it better,” but to keep my eyes on You. I pray that You will help me be the best mom I can be. - Sharon Jaynes

No comments:

Post a Comment