Friday, May 10, 2013

33.1

I apologize this is going to be short!!

We are so thankful for another day of the boys inside!!! They were extra active today, which is just fine with me!!! They looked great on the monitor and my contraction monitors were good as well!! The last few days my contractions have really slowed down, which is a huge relief!!!

I got a wonderful surprise visit tonight!!! Thank you to Kurt, Cait, and Kenley for stopping by!!! I love seeing my family and catching up with them!! They just finished their house and moved in, so I can't wait to see it when we get out!!! Kenley always brightens my spirits....she's such a silly girl!!! Thank you also to Kayla and Dr. R for visiting today!!!

The Lord is my portion saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him." ~ Lamentations 3:24

No comments:

Post a Comment