Friday, May 17, 2013

34.1

I'm officially over 34 weeks!! Its amazing the difference each day can make!!! While things did get a little crazy this afternoon/evening, all in all, it was a quiet day.

I had no contractions this morning while on the monitor!! The boys were extra sleepy, so it took me drinking some juice and playing music to get them to wake up and look good on the monitor!!! My monitor this afternoon made up for my 0 contractions this morning!! At one point I think they said it was every 2-3 minutes and then after my medication, it spaced out to every 5-8 minutes. After consulting with the on call Dr I was given an extra dose of my medication and an injection to help space everything out!! Between the combination of medications, the contractions finally stopped!!! As scary as it is to think my boys could come anytime, I know we are in a way better spot than we were last month, or even last week!

Thank you to Kayla and Les for coming by today!!! I hope these two ladies know how much they mean to us and how much they have helped me through this journey!!! My sanity would be completely gone without them!!!

Please pray that we can make it another 13 days to 36 weeks and if we don't make it that far that the boys are as strong as possible!!!

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know much you, Brodie, and the boys mean to us!!! We love you guys and are so blessed to have you as friends!!

    ReplyDelete