Saturday, May 4, 2013

32.2

Another completed day in here means 2 less days for our boys in NICU.  We are so greatful for every completed day!!

Dr. S is on call today, so she has been in a few times today to check on me!! I had quite a few questions come up over the last few days, so we went over all of those this morning, and I feel a lot better now!! I have all the faith in the world in Dr. S and she always makes me feel a lot better when I get worried!!

The boys looked great on the monitor today!!! I did have contractions today, but nothing that concerned Dr. S too much!! With the increase in fluid and the cerclage, I'm a key candidate for pre term contractions, so I think this is just all the new normal for me!!

Brodie and I ordered pizza and got a movie...I miss our movie nights at home on our comfy couch, but I'm so glad we can spend time together even in here!! I surely have the greatest husband in the world, and our boys have the best daddy!!!

Please continue to pray for me as the contractions continue and also for our boys that they continue to gain weight and their lungs mature, so when they do arrive, their NICU stay is as short as possible.

James 1:12  - Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment