Saturday, May 11, 2013

33.2

Thank you Lord for the blessing of another day of the boys being inside!!! We are so greatful for everyday we continue with our pregnancy!!!

The boys looked great on the monitor today!!! My contraction monitors looked good as well, the contractions have really slowed down the last few days!!! We are still watching the swelling closely, but it did seem a little better today!!!

I had some awesome visitors today!!! Thank you to Mom, Staci, Abby, and Mac for stopping by while you were in town!! I can't believe after seeing Kenley yesterday, and Abby and Mac today, how much they are growing and changing over the last 10 weeks!! Our nieces and nephews mean so much today!!! Also a huge thank you to Chad for stopping by today!!! Some of the nurses quickly realized why I always say our twins will probably look lie complete opposites - if they take anything after their dad and uncle they surely will be able to be told apart!!

Please pray for the Tetzloff family as they laid Dustin to rest today!! Please also continue prayers for our boys that they continue to gain strength and grow, the other moms here struggling with pregnancy complications, and Micah as he continues chemo treatments.

Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment